Lately, we’ve had some awesome guests over on our podcast. The Clean Life is focused on informing you about hot topics and infection prevention.
Recently, we’ve had a series about Coronavirus (COVID19) and want to share that with you here. You can see the show notes below but I suggest you give our podcast a listen. You can also search for The Clean Life on your favorite podcast app.
The Clean Life welcomes Heidi Wilcox back to talk about coronavirus, flu, how they spread, and tips on how to handle infectious outbreaks.
Clean Life Takeaways
- Heidi debunks the myths of coronavirus
- We talk about how to clean your home and prepare for being out in public
- Inform yourself on coronavirus by checking in on the latest real information from the CDC
- Minimize your travel if you can and make sure you bring along the right products
- CDC Coronavirus updates
- We talk about who is at risk and what you can do to help prevent the spread
- Heidi talks about the flu and talks about how much of an impact it still has in the middle of flu season
- Check out Heidi’s work at Wilcox EVS
- If you missed episode 36 on the economic impact of illness, check it out.
- You can also find Heidi’s first podcast with The Clean Life!
- If you’re tired of cracked, dry skin after using alcohol based hand sanitizers, check out Waltz Free, a hand lotion that sanitizes, killing 99.99% of germs without leaving your hands damaged. Waltz Free protects you 4X longer than other hand sanitizers.