Well, my friend, the answers are many! For instance, it is safer for the patient and it’s more efficient & economical for the facility. It is a win for all parties involved!
More specifically here are just a few benefits:
- Reduction in medical errors
- A more efficient use of pharmacy & nursing staff, allowing more direct patient care
- Improved overall drug control & monitoring
- More accurate patient billing for drugs
- Reduction in the size of drug inventories
- Longer shelf life, bulk items expire in under a year whereas our unit dosed AvPAK products have a shelf life of 18-24 months
- Stability testing to support the 24 month dating
- Easier to track usage for reimbursements
- Reduces packaging equipment cost & waste
- Individual serialized, barcoded packaging with clear easy to read labels
- FDA regulated
Are you on board? Contact your sales representative today!