My mission is to keep my buyers informed and up to date on AvPAK products. One way this is achieved is through a monthly email blitz. This is a quick way I provide a snapshot of changes. Some information is a reminder of what happened during the month, and other parts contain new updates on changes to come. While I typically prefer messages to be personalized, this allows for a fair distribution of information and knowledge that helps all buyers save and prepare!
What is included?
- New Unit Dose Items
- Including NDC changes
- Restocked Products
- Along with items that are Expected Soon (within the month)
- New Backorders
- Availability is listed if there is inventory still available in their distribution center
- Discontinued Items
How this helps:
- Buyers don’t miss out on what is NEW and could potentially be saving them money!
- Buyers see which of their Preferred Items have returned and know to switch back to saving!
- Buyers can prepare for Backorders by stocking up or preparing for alternatives if needed.
Overall these blitzed emails are a way to consolidate the month and ensure that everyone is aware of what is going on with AvPAK. Let me know your thoughts and/or what else you may be interested in seeing on these monthly blitz emails.